Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up JIT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JIT or Jit may refer to:
- Just-in-time compilation, a technique for improving the performance of virtual machines in computing
- Just-in-Time Manufacturing, a business inventory strategy
- Jhulelal Institute of Technology, an engineering and management college under the Nagpur University, India
- Jit, a style of Zimbabwean dance music
- Jit (film), a 1990 Zimbabwean film directed by Michael Raeburn
- Jit, Qalqilya, a Palestinian town in the West Bank
- Just in Time (disambiguation)
- Judicial Investigation Team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.