|Look up Special:Search/jj in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JJ or jj may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- For people in arts and entertainment, see § People
Film and television
- J.J. Evans or J.J., a character in the 1970s sitcom Good Times
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane, a children's television cartoon series
- Jay Jay, a 2003 Tamil film
- Jennifer Jareau or JJ, a character on Criminal Minds
- "JJ" (Skins series 3), a 2009 episode of Skins series 3
- "JJ", an episode of Skins series 4
- JJ DiMeo, a character on Speechless (TV series)
- "J.J.", a song on the soundtrack of the video game L.A. Noire
- JJ (Swedish band)
- JJ, a band featuring English singer Jan Johnston
- Jesu Juva, used by Johann Sebastian Bach at the beginning of his compositions
- JJ (magazine), a fashion magazine
- JJ (video game), a video game developed and published by Square Co., Ltd.
- For all people with the nickname "JJ", see JJ (nickname)
- Jennifer Herrema or JJ, American singer and songwriter with the band Royal Trux
- Junaid Jamshed or JJ (1964–2016), Pakistani recording artist and religious figure
- Justo Justo or JJ (1941–2012), Filipino columnist and news presenter
- Jay-J (born 1969), American house music disc jockey
- Robert Jay (judge), noted in court reports as "Jay J."
- Jj coupling, a form of angular momentum coupling
- JJ, a brassiere measurement in the UK
- TAM Airlines (IATA code JJ)
- J/Z (New York City Subway service), formerly JJ
- Law judges; justices
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.