From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jj in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JJ or jj may refer to:
- J. J. Abrams, American media director and producer
- JJ Cale, American singer-songwriter, recording artist and influential guitar stylist
- Robert Jay (judge), noted in court reports as "Jay J."
- Jonathan "JJ" Johnson, American businessman and politician in Utah.
- Justo Justo or JJ, Filipino columnist & presenter
- JJ Lehto, Finnish motorsport racing driver
- Jimmie Johnson, American NASCAR driver
- JJ Lin, Singaporean mandopop singer-song writer, composer and actor
- JJ Olatunji, English YouTube personality and rapper also known as KSI
- J. J. Raterink (born 1981), American football player
- J. J. Redick (born 1984), American basketball player
- J. J. Syvrud (born 1977), American football player
- J. J. Thomson (1856–1940), English physicist
- J. J. Watt, American football defensive end for the Houston Texans of the National Football League (NFL)
Film and television
- J.J. Evans or J.J., a character in the 1970s sitcom Good Times
- Jay Jay the Jet Plane, a children's television cartoon series
- Jay Jay, a 2003 Tamil film
- Jennifer Jareau or JJ, a character on Criminal Minds
- "JJ" (Skins series 3), an episode of Skins series 3
- "JJ", an episode of Skins series 4
- "J.J.", a song on the soundtrack of the video game L.A. Noire
- Jay-J, American house music disc jockey
- Jennifer Herrema or JJ, American singer and songwriter with the band Royal Trux
- JJ (Swedish band)
- JJ Lin, a Mandopop singer based in Taiwan
- JJ, a band featuring English singer Jan Johnston
- Junaid Jamshed or JJ, Pakistani recording artist and religious figure
- Jesu Juva, used by Johann Sebastian Bach at the beginning of his compositions
- Jj coupling, a form of angular momentum coupling
- JJ (magazine), a fashion magazine
- JJ (video game), a video game developed and published by Square Co., Ltd.
- JJ, a brassiere measurement in the UK
- JJ, TAM Airlines's IATA code
- J/Z (New York City Subway service) or formerly JJ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.