JLA may refer to:
- JLA, a comic book series that lasted from 1997–2006
- The Justice League of America, a fictional DC Comics superhero team
- Justice League Action, animated series based on the aforementioned superhero team
- JLA (company), a commercial laundry & catering equipment and service provider
- Joe Louis Arena, a hockey arena in Detroit, Michigan
- Yugoslav People's Army, the military force of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Journal of Library Administration, a scholarly journal
- John Luther Adams, an Alaskan composer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.