Jump to navigation Jump to search
JLA may refer to:
- JLA, a comic book series that lasted from 1997–2006
- The Justice League of America, a fictional DC Comics superhero team
- Justice League Action, animated series based on the aforementioned superhero team
- JLA (company), a commercial laundry & catering equipment and service provider
- Joe Louis Arena, a hockey arena in Detroit, Michigan
- Yugoslav People's Army, the military force of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Journal of Library Administration, a scholarly journal
- John Luther Adams, an Alaskan composer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.