This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The JMG Academy is a sports organisation and training company established by French international football player Jean-Marc Guillou.
Guillou had established Académie de Sol Beni in Abidjan in 1994 via a partnership with ASEC Mimosas. JMG Academy was established in 2002 following a disagreement between Guillou and ASEC over control of the Academy.
The success of the academy in Abidjan saw JMG expand into other parts of the world.
The company has nine academies throughout the world: Ivory Coast from 1994; Madagascar from 2000; Thailand from 2005; Mali from 2006; Algeria (in partnership with Paradou AC), Egypt, and Vietnam from 2007; Ghana from 2008; and Belgium from 2009.
- "JMG Academy: History (French)". Retrieved 28 December 2009.
- "JMG Academies".
- "Arsenal to spend Bt50m on Thais". Nation Multimedia. May 25, 2006. Retrieved 28 December 2009.
- "Highland football club thrives while the others struggle". Look at Vietnam.
- JMG Football, académies de football Jean-Marc Guillou (in French)(in English)
- web archives of old Academie JMG website (in English)