JML (John Mills Limited)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
JML (John Mills Limited) is a consumer product company based around the UK specialising in the promotion of products with video screens in retail stores. 
The company develops products in the categories of homewares, health & beauty, DIY and gifts and sells them through its website, TV channels and retail 
In addition to its own products, JML distributes products from other international DRTV suppliers. 
John Mills founded JML in the basement of his house in Camden in 1986. Reverting to a model of selling at trade shows, the company expanded into consumer selling after a trial involving end of aisle video demonstrations in third-party owned retail shops.
Today, JML has its headquarters in Kentish Town, North London. Home to one third of the company’s 300 strong workforce, it contains the product development, marketing, direct to consumer, video production, international sales and broadcast operations. The fulfilment centre is based in Port of Tyne, comprising a 24/7 call centre, retail sales team, warehouse and distribution facility.
In 2010 it was named as one of Europe's Top 500 Growth Companies.
The brand also has a direct-to-consumer business. It sells directly to the consumer through its shopping channel (on the Sky platform), website and catalogue. The channel is JML Direct TV (operates on Sky 651 and Freesat 806). This features UK infomercials. They are largely produced in-house as well as featuring product demonstration video content from across the globe. JML also broadcasts through third parties. The brand publishes a bi-yearly catalogue. The e-commerce site www.JMLdirect.com offers a range of products.
- "John Mills: the millionaire behind the Snuggie and fast fit ironing board cover". telegraph.co.uk. 5 June 2013. Retrieved 17 February 2018.
- "Home shopping firm's jobs boost". shieldsgazette.com. 26 May 2008. Retrieved 17 February 2018.
- "JML strengthens DRTV and online marketplace senior teams". theretailbulletin.com. 20 April 2017. Retrieved 17 February 2018.
- "Financial Times". Financial Times.
- "Shields Gazette". Shields Gazette.
- "Europe's Top 500 Growth Companies" (PDF). europes500.eu. Retrieved 17 February 2018.
- "Big Interview: Ken Daly, CEO of JML". retailgazette.co.uk. 9 November 2016. Retrieved 26 May 2018.