(Redirected from JOIN)
|Look up join in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Join may refer to:
- Join (law), to include additional counts or additional defendants on an indictment
- In mathematics:
- Join (SQL), a SQL and relational database operation
- join (Unix), a Unix command
- Join-calculus, a process calculus developed at INRIA for the design of distributed programming languages
- Joins (concurrency library), a concurrent computing API from Microsoft Research
- Join Network Studio of NENU, a non-profit organization of Northeast Normal University
- Joins.com, the website for South Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo
- Joiner, a woodworker who makes and installs architectural woodwork
- Joinery (disambiguation)
- Joint (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Join.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.