(Redirected from JOT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jot or JOT may refer to:
- Jot (ethnic group), of Afghanistan
- Jot Agyeman (born 1967), Ghanaian actor
- Jot D. Carpenter (1938–2000), American landscape architect
- Jot Goar (1870–1947), American baseball player
- Jot (interval), a musical pitch interval
- Jot (letter), or yot, a name for the letter J
- Jot (programming language)
- JOT (TV series), a syndicated, animated television series
- Jot, the Greek letter iota, in the stock phrase "not one jot or tittle"
- JOT, the IATA airport code for Joliet Regional Airport
- The Journal of Object Technology
- Joy of Tech, a webcomic
- Jot, a handwriting recognition system which became the basis for Palm OS' Graffiti 2
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.