|Look up JPEG or jpeg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A JPEG is a method of compression of digital photographs.
JPEG or JPG may also refer to:
- Joint Photographic Experts Group, a photographic group
- JPG (magazine), a photographic magazine
- Jefferson Proving Ground (JPG)
- Jean Paul Gaultier (JPG)
- Jalpaiguri (JPG), City in West Bengal, India
- All pages beginning with "JPEG"
- All pages with a title containing JPEG
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JPEG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.