Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up JPG or jpg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JPG or JPEG, is a method of compression for digital images.
JPG may also refer to:
- JPG (magazine), a print-on-demand magazine
- Jefferson Proving Ground, near Madison, Indiana, U.S., a munitions testing facility
- JPG by Gaultier, a fashion label of Jean-Paul Gaultier
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing JPG
- All pages with titles beginning with JPG
- All pages with titles beginning with jpg
- JPEG (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JPG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.