JP Sears is an American life coach and internet comedian. He is known for his satirical parodying of veganism, gluten-free fads, new age beliefs, and other "modern hippy" topics with his video series Ultra Spiritual. He is the author of the satirical book How to Be Ultra Spiritual: 12-1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority.
- Ham, Larissa (15 August 2016). "YouTube comedian or real life coach: who is the real JP Sears?". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- "J.P. Sears: The Truth Behind His "How To Become Gluten Intolerant" Video -". The Good Men Project. 9 April 2015.
- "Meet the "New Age" Stephen Colbert". Religion Dispatches. 30 March 2015.
- "An Interview With His Enlightenedness the Ultra Spiritual JP Sears". Yoga Journal. 22 December 2016.
- Sears, JP. How to Be Ultra Spiritual: 12 1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority. Sounds True. ISBN 9781622038213.
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a YouTuber is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|