JP Sears (born April 12, 1981) is an American life coach and internet comedian. He is known for his satirical parodying of veganism, gluten-free fads, new age beliefs, social justice warriors and other "modern hippy" topics with his video series Ultra Spiritual. He is the author of the satirical book How to Be Ultra Spiritual: 12-1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority. He became a faculty member of the C.H.E.K. Institute[clarification needed] in 2006, and remained a member until 2013.
- Ham, Larissa (15 August 2016). "YouTube comedian or real life coach: who is the real JP Sears?". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- "JP Sears wiki, birthday, net worth, age and real name". NetWorth Wiki Bio. 27 August 2017.
- "J.P. Sears: The Truth Behind His "How To Become Gluten Intolerant" Video". The Good Men Project. 9 April 2015.
- "Meet the "New Age" Stephen Colbert". Religion Dispatches. 30 March 2015.
- "An Interview With His Enlightenedness the Ultra Spiritual JP Sears". Yoga Journal. 22 December 2016.
- Sears, JP. How to Be Ultra Spiritual: 12 1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority. Sounds True. ISBN 9781622038213.
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a YouTuber is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|