8.8b21 / December 19, 2018
JPedal is an actively developed Java library for viewing and manipulating PDF files. It aims to provide Java developers with complete PDF reader functionality as well as PDF content extraction. The full version is distributed under a commercial license with a cut down version of the viewer available under an LGPL license.
The name JPedal is an acronym for Java PDF Extraction Decoding Access Library.
- IDR Solutions Ltd
- Interview with Mark Stephens, CEO of IDR Solutions Ltd
- JavaFX PDF viewer on Sourceforge
- "JPedal Java PDF Library". Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- "IDR Solutions JPedal Products". Retrieved 4 April 2019.
- "NetBeansPDFviewer". Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- "Out of the Box Free Java PDF Viewers (Geertjan's Blog)". Retrieved 3 July 2015.
- "JPedal used in ColdFusion". Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- "JPEDAL - What does JPEDAL stand for?". Retrieved 13 February 2015.