JRK Property Holdings
|Industry||Property management, real estate, holding company|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Chairman & CEO
President & COO
|Total assets||5 billion (2016)|
Number of employees
JRK Hotel Group|
JRK Residential Group
JRK Property Holdings is a Los Angeles based real estate holding and property management company. In 2014, JRK was the 15th largest apartment owner in the United States as ranked by the National Multi Housing Council.
The company was founded in 1991 by Jim Lippman, who currently serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. JRK was created with the purchase of five multifamily properties from an RTC pool of Executive Life assets that Lippman had been managing via receivership. Twenty years later, the company has amassed a commercial portfolio throughout the United States valued in excess of $5 billion and, in 2008, became a member of the National Multifamily Housing Council’s NMHC 50 – a list of the nation’s fifty largest apartment owners.
The company's portfolio consists of residential, commercial and hotel properties.
Through the company's hotel division, JRK Hotel Group, the company operates a number of notable hotels, including Oceana Beach Club Hotel in Santa Monica, CA, the Holiday Inn Express and the Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel, both in Nashville, TN.
The company's commercial properties consist of office complexes, storage facilities and industrial parks.
Through the company's multifamily division, JRK Residential Group, the company operates an additional 80 residential properties, consisting of 25,000 units in 26 different states.
- "The Nation's 50 Largest Apartment Owners and 50 Largest Apartment Managers" (PDF). National Multi Housing Council. 3 February 2015. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- "JRK Birchmony Advisors Sets Out to Redefine Multifamily Value-Add". Multi Family Executive. 20 April 2010. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- "Bloomberg Business: Company Overview". Bloomberg. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- "JRK Property Holdings Acquires 360-Unit Citra at Windermere Apartment Community in Orlando". Multi-Family Business. 27 January 2015. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- JRK Property Holdings official website