Jump to navigation Jump to search
JRT may refer to:
- JRT (programming language), an implementation of Pascal
- Jack Russell Terrier, a dog breed
- Chakato language, spoken in Nigeria, ISO 639-3 code
- Journal of Reformed Theology
- Junctional reciprocating tachycardia, an abnormal heart condition
- Yugoslav Radio Television
- Shikoku Broadcasting, Tokushima, Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JRT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.