From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from JRT (disambiguation))
JRT may refer to:
- JRT (programming language), an implementation of Pascal
- Jack Russell Terrier, a dog breed
- John Randolph Tucker High School, in Henrico County, Virginia, United States
- Jorto language, spoken in Nigeria
- Josh Robert Thompson, American actor and voice impressionist
- Junctional reciprocating tachycardia, an abnormal heart condition
- Yugoslav Radio Television
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JRT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.