JR Nagase Station
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
JR Nagase Station, March 2008
|Owned by||Osaka Soto-Kanjo Railway Co., Ltd.|
|Operated by||JR West|
|Line(s)||Osaka Higashi Line|
|Opened||March 15, 2008|
JR Nagase Station (JR長瀬駅 JR Nagase-eki?) is a railway station on the West Japan Railway Company (JR-West) Osaka Higashi Line in Higashiosaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. As of 2013, it is the only station on the Osaka Higashi Line without any train stations nearby.
The station has an island platform serving two tracks elevated.
|1||■ Osaka Higashi Line||for Hanaten|
|2||■ Osaka Higashi Line||for Kyūhōji|
The station was initially planned under the provisional name Kashida Station (柏田駅 Kashida-eki?). JR West preferred Nagase, a widely known place name, for the definite station name rather than obscure Kashida, but since there is a separate Nagase Station on Kintetsu Osaka Line, the station was finally named JR Nagase.
- August 23, 2007 – Press release by JR West of the determination of the station name as JR Nagase
- March 15, 2008 – Opening of the station
|Osaka Higashi Line|
|Direct Rapid Service: Does not stop at this station|
- Shogakuji Signal Box is located between this station and Shin-Kami Station, and the signal box connects to Kudara Kamotsu Terminal via the Kansai Line Freight Branch.
- "(untitled)" (Press release) (in Japanese). JR West. August 23, 2007. Archived from the original on November 27, 2007.
- "(untitled)" (Press release) (in Japanese). JR West. December 20, 2007. Archived from the original on December 23, 2007.
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|