Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up JS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JS or js may refer to:
- JScript, Microsoft's dialect of the ECMAScript standard used in Internet Explorer
- Jonge Socialisten, a Dutch political group
- Air Koryo (IATA code JS), North Korea's state-run airline
- The parent company of Sainsbury's Supermarkets
- JS Food Plan, a Korean pizza company
- JS Group, a Pakistani company
- Jang Hyun-seung, member of South Korean band Beast
- JS (Johnson Sisters), an American R&B/gospel group
- Other uses
- Japanese Ship, a ship prefix used by the Japanese military
- Jiangsu, a province of China (Guobiao abbreviation JS)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.