|Look up JS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JS or js may refer to:
- JScript, Microsoft's dialect of the ECMAScript standard used in Internet Explorer
- Jonge Socialisten, a Dutch political group
- Air Koryo (IATA code JS), North Korea's state-run airline
- The parent company of Sainsbury's Supermarkets
- JS Food Plan, a Korean pizza company
- JS Group, a Pakistani company
- Jang Hyun-seung, member of South Korean band Beast
- JS (Johnson Sisters), an American R&B/gospel group
- Other uses
- Japanese Ship, a ship prefix used by the Japanese military
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.