From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JSC may stand for joint steering committee, or one of the following:
- Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, the National Air and Space Administration's mission flight control and astronaut training facility at Houston, Texas, United States
- Johnson State College, one of the Vermont State Colleges, and located at Johnson, Vermont, United States
- Joint Stock Company
- Judicial Service Commission (disambiguation), the body tasked with appointing judges in several Commonwealth countries.
- Julio Sanchez Cristo, a Latin American radio personality
- Junior School Certificate, a public examination in Bangladesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.