From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from JUN)
|Look up Jun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jun may refer to:
- An abbreviation for June, the sixth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar.
- Commandery (China), an administrative division of imperial China romanized as jùn in pinyin
- Jun (Japanese name), a common Japanese given name
- Jun, a customary spelling of a common Korean family name; see Jeon (Korean name)
- Jun, the Revised Romanization transcription of an uncommon Korean family and given name; see Joon (Korean name)
- Jun (Czech name), a common Czech family name (Tomáš Jun, Czech footballer)
- An abbreviation for Junior (disambiguation), also abbreviated as Jr. or Jnr.
- c-Jun, a protein that forms the AP-1 transcription factor complex with FOS proteins
- JUN, the gene that encodes c-Jun
- JUN Auto, a Japanese tuning shop for cars
- Jun (drink), a Tibetan Fermented Tea Drink
- Jun, Granada, a Spanish municipality
- A ten-day period in the Japanese calendar
- Jun, stage name of member from kpop boy group SEVENTEEN (Wen Junhui)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.