From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JYP may refer to:
- JYP Entertainment, a K-pop record label, founded by Park Jin-Young in 1997
- JYP Jyväskylä, a Finnish ice hockey team in the SM-liiga founded in 1977
- JYP-Akatemia, an affiliated team in the Mestis league
- Park Jin-young (born 1972), South Korean singer-songwriter and record producer
- Junior (South Korean singer) (born 1994), member of Got7
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JYP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.