This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||25 May 1989|
|Origin||Gidderbaha, Punjab, India|
Jaani Johan (born 25 May 1989) is an Indian songwriter and music composer associated with Punjabi and Hindi language songs. He is known for his work with music director B Praak on songs like Qismat2 , Mann Bharrya, Hath Chumme, Naah, Kaun Hoyega, Soch, Jaguar ,Kya Baat Ay, Pachtaoge , "Taaron Ke Sheher ", "Filhall" and "Titliyaan".
He started his career with a religious song, "Sant Sipahi", in 2012. However, he gained fame after song "Soch", sung by Harrdy Sandhu and composed by B Praak. The music video of this song was directed by Arvindr Khaira. A Hindi version of "Soch" was released as well as an English recreation of soch with the name 'Without You (Soch)' was produced by T-Series which featured English vocals as well as music and English lyrics by Vaibhav Saxena.
Since "Soch", B Praak, Jaani, Arvindr Khaira, and Harrdy Sandhu have worked as a team, producing blockbuster Punjabi songs, such as "Joker", "Backbone", "HornBlow", "Naah", "Yaar Ni Mileya" and "Kya Baat Ay". His album Shayar with composer B Praak released in 2015, which includes tracks like "Taara" by Ammy Virk, "Ik Saal" by Jassie Gill and "Naa Ji Naa" by Hardy Sandhu, was a huge hit. He has collaborated with singers like Gippy Grewal, Sukh e, Jassie Gill, Ammy Virk, Diljit Dosanjh, Harrdy Sandhu, Prabh Gill, Amrinder Gill, Kamal Khan, Sunanda Sharma, Guri, Avvy Sra, Arshhh and many more.
He has started his own music label known as Desi melodies with filmmaker Arvindr Khaira and musician B praak.
|1||Soch||Hardy Sandhu||2013||B Praak|
|3||Saree Wali Girl||Girik Aman|
|4||Ik Saal||Jassi Gill|
|6||Jaguar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz Feat Bohemia||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|7||Go Baby Go||RONNIE||B Praak|
|9||Naa Ji Naa||Hardy Sandhu|
|10||Mere Kol||Prabh Gill|
|12||O Kithe||Kamal Khan|
|13||Yaar Matlabi||Karan Benipal|
|15||All Black||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz Feat Raftaar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|16||Horn Blow||Hardy Sandhu||2016||B Praak|
|17||Surma To Sandals||Ammy Virk|
|19||Dard||Sonu Nigam||T-Series, Jeet Ganguli|
|20||Marijuana||Hardik Trehan||B Praak|
|22||Ik Vaari Hor Soch Le (Debut track of Harish Verma)||Harish Verma|
|23||Hauli Hauli||BIG Dhillon|
|24||Gabroo||Jassi Gill||Preet Hundal|
|25||Suicide||Sukhe Musical Doctorz||B Praak|
|28||Pucheya Na Karo||Sammy Singh|
|29||Ghat Boldi||Gippy Grewal|
|31||Do You Know||Diljit Dosanjh|
|32||Kudiye Snapchat Waliye||Ranvir Feat Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz||2017||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|33||Star||B Jay Randhawa Feat Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|34||Mann Bharya (Debut Track Of B Praak)||B Praak||B Praak|
|35||Yaar Ve||Harish Verma|
|36||Oye Hoye Oye Hoye||Jaz Dhami|
|37||Car Nachdi||Gippy Grewal Feat Bohemia|
|39||Gall Goriye||Maninder Buttar Feat Raftaar||Raftaar|
|40||Superstar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|41||Violin||Arshhh Feat Roach Killa||B Praak|
|43||Jimmy Choo Choo||Guri Feat Ikka|
|44||Yaar Ni Milya||Hardy Sandhu|
|45||Jaani Tera Naa||Sunanda Sharma||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|46||Guitar Sikhda||Jassi Gill||B Praak|
|48||Nai Shad Da||Gippy Grewal||Jay K (Jassi Katyal)|
|49||Mill Lo Na||Guri||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|50||Insane||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|51||Dil Ton Black||Jassi Gill feat Badshah||2018||B Praak|
|52||Gallan Teriyan||Avvy Sra||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|53||Hath Chumme||Ammy Virk||B Praak|
|54||Bamb||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz Feat Badshah||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|55||Sooraj||Gippy Grewal||B Praak|
|57||Morni||Sunanda Sharma||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|58||Kaun Hoyega||B Praak. Divya Bhatt||B Praak|
|59||Mai Terra Akshay||Babbal Rai ft Bohemia|
|62||Nikle Currant||Jassi Gill and Neha Kakkar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|63||Pasand Jatt Di||Ammy Virk|
|64||Kya Baat Ay||Hardy Sandhu||B Praak|
|65||Hath Chumme (Cover)||B Praak ft. Jaani|
|68||I Need Yaa||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|69||Coka||2019||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|70||Rabba Ve||B Praak||B Praak|
|72||Sandal||Sunanda Sharma||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|73||Gali Da Gunda||Sahiba||B Praak|
|74||Jaani Ve Jaani||Jaani ft. Afsana Khan||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|75||Nain Tere||B Praak|
|76||Rona Sikhade Ve||Miel||B Praak|
|79||Wah Wai Wahh||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz & Neha Kakkar||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|80||Dil Mangdi||Jazzy B|
|81||Laare||Maninder Buttar||B Praak|
|84||Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi||Neha Kakkar||Tanishk Bagchi|
|85||Dance Like||Harrdy Sandhu||B Praak|
|86||Duji Vaar Pyar||Sunanda Sharma||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|87||Where Baby Where||Gippy Grewal||2020|
|88||Qubool A||Hashmat Sultana||B Praak|
|89||Jaan Deyan Ge||Ammy Virk|
|90||Channa Ve||B Praak|
|95||Jinke Liye||Neha Kakkar ft. Jaani|
|96||Kuch Bhi Ho Jaye||B Praak|
|97||Video Bana De||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz ft.Aastha Gill||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|98||Naam||Tulsi Kumar ft.Millind Gaba||Nirmaan|
|99||Bandeya||Gurjot Singh Kaler||B Praak|
|100||Taaron Ke Shehar||Jubin Nautiyal and Neha Kakkar||Jaani|
|101||Lala Lala Lori||Fazilpuria and Afsana Khan||Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|102||Banglow||Avvy Sra and Afsana Khan||Avvy Sra and Sukh-E Muzical Doctorz|
|103||Titliaan||Afsana Khan||Avvy Sra|
|104||Besharam Bewaffa||B Praak||B Praak|
|105||Titliaan Warga||Harrdy Sandhu ft. Jaani||2021||Avvy Sra|
|106||Pagal Nahi Hona||Sunanda Sharma|
|107||Mazaa||B Praak||B Praak|
|108||Barish Ki Jaaye||B Praak|
|109||Munda Like Karda||Gurj Sidhu||Sukh-E-Muzical Doctorz|
|110||Goriyaan Goriyaan||Romanna||B Praak|
- 2016 Airlift Soch Na Sake – inspired by Jaani's Soch and is sung by Arijit Singh and Tulsi Kumar
- 2016 "Dard" – Sung By Sonu Nigam and written by Jaani and Rashmi Virag
- 2019, his song "Naah" was recreated by him and B Praak for the film Bala, it was titled "Naah Goriye" and was sung by Harrdy Sandhu and Swasti Mehul Jain.
- 2019, his song "Jaani Tera Naa" was recreated as "Mummy Nu Pasand" for the film Jai Mummy Di by Tanishk Bagchi.
- "Punjabi singer Hardy Sandhu's track Soch became a rage when it hit the market in 2014". Tribune India. 11 January 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Happy Birthday Jaani! Here are some lesser known facts about this amazing lyricist". The Times of India. 25 May 2020. Retrieved 4 April 2021.
- "Wishing Jaani on his birthday, B Praak writes: Do Jisam Ek Jaan". The Times of India. 25 May 2020. Retrieved 4 April 2021.
- "The original version was sung by Hardy Sandhu, with composition by B Praak and lyrics by Jaani". The Times of India. 13 January 2017. Retrieved 24 March 2019.
- "Jaani's first song never got released". The Times of India. 25 May 2020. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- "Birthday Special! Jaani: Top seven songs by the lyricist that touched hearts". The Times of India. 25 May 2018. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- "Without You (Soch) Song Teaser Vaibhav Saxena Ft. Hardy Sandhu". YouTube. T-Series. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- Khuranaa, Amann (13 January 2017). "B Praak: Our 'Soch' could have done better than Airlift's 'Soch na sake'". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 March 2021.
- Pathania, Anushka (14 March 2021). "Harrdy Sandhu's songs with Jaani, from 'Soch' to 'Titliaan'; see list". Republic World. Retrieved 19 March 2021.
- Adsul, Riddhi (8 November 2020). "'Loca Loca' to 'Saree Wali Girl', Sunny Leone's best music videos to add to watchlist". Republic World. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- "Punjabi Song Ik Saal Sung By Jassie Gill". The Times of India. 4 August 2018. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- "Sunanda Sharma and Jaani to come together for an album – Times of India". The Times of India. 8 June 2020. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- "Sargun Mehta Stars in Music Video For Titliaan With Harrdy Sandhu, Shares Glimpse on Social Media". News18. 10 November 2020. Retrieved 6 January 2020.
- Kanyal, Jyoti (15 January 2021). "Sonu Sood makes his music video debut with Punjabi song Pagal Nahi Hona. Watch". India Today. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
- "Check Out New Hindi Trending Song Music Video - 'Mazaa' Sung By B Praak". The Times of India. 23 February 2021. Retrieved 24 February 2021.
- Bhasin, Shriya (25 March 2021). "Baarish Ki Jaaye: Director Arvindr Khaira shares BTS video of Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Jaani and Sunanda Sharma". India TV News. Retrieved 27 March 2021.
- "Check Out New Punjabi Trending Song Music Video - 'Munda Like Karda' Sung By Gurj Sidhu". The Times of India. 14 April 2021. Retrieved 21 April 2021.
- "Goriyaan Goriyaan | Romaana ft Jasmin bajwa | Jaani | Bpraak | Arvindr Khaira | Latest Punjabi Song". YouTube. Desi Melodies. Retrieved 21 April 2021.
- "'Bala' song 'Naah Goriye': Ayushmann Khurrana flaunts his sexy side with Punjabi superstar Sonam Bajwa – Times of India". The Times of India. 25 October 2019. Retrieved 13 November 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jaani (songwriter).|