Jabalpur Somnath Express
|Current operator(s)||West Central Railways|
|Stops||45 as 11465 Somnath Jabalpur Express, 46 as 11466 Jabalpur Somnath Express, 47 as 11464 / 63 Jabalpur Somnath Express|
|Distance travelled||1,415 km (879 mi) as 11464 / 63 Jabalpur Somnath Express, 1,570 km (976 mi) as 11466 / 65 Jabalpur Somnath Express|
|Service frequency||11464 / 63 Jabalpur Somnath Express – except Monday & Saturday. 11466/ 65 Jabalpur Somnath Express – Monday & Saturday.|
|Class(es)||AC 2 tier, AC 3 tier, Sleeper Class, General Unreserved|
|Catering facilities||No Pantry car coach attached|
|Rolling stock||Standard Indian Railway coaches|
|Track gauge||1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Operating speed||110 km/h (68 mph) maximum
47.30 km/h (29 mph), including halts as 11464 / 63 Jabalpur Somnath Express, 48.18 km/h (30 mph), including halts as 11464 / 63 Jabalpur Somnath Express,
As is customary with most train services in India, Coach Composition may be amended at the discretion of Indian Railways depending on demand.
The 11463 / 64 / 65 / 66 Jabalpur Somnath Express runs from Jabalpur Junction via Itarsi Junction (11463/64) or Bina Junction (11465/66), Bhopal Junction, Ujjain Junction, Ratlam Junction, Vadodara Junction, Ahmedabad Junction, Rajkot Junction to Somnath.
11465/66 is regularly hauled by a Ratlam based WDM 2 locomotive from Somnant till Ahmedabad after which an Itarsi based WAM-4 locomotive takes over until Katni after which a Katni based WDM 3A hauls the train for the remainder of its journey until Jabalpur.
- "Welcome to Indian Railway Passenger reservation Enquiry". indianrail.gov.in. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "IRCTC Online Passenger Reservation System". irctc.co.in. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "[IRFCA] Welcome to IRFCA.org, the home of IRFCA on the internet.". irfca.org. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "Rail Tenders in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh | ID:416652163". tenders.indiamart.com. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
- "Rajkot gets yet another train to temple town - Indian Express". archive.indianexpress.com. Retrieved 2014-05-30.