Jabaquara Atlético Clube
|Full name||Jabaquara Atlético Clube|
Leão da Caneleira
|Founded||November 15, 1914|
|Ground||Espanha, Santos, Brazil|
|President||Bento Marques Prazeres|
Jabaquara Atlético Clube were founded on November 15, 1914 by Spanish immigrants as Hespanha Foot Ball Club. The club played their first game against Clube Afonso XIII, which were another club founded by Spanish immigrants. The game ended in 1–1 draw. The club were forced by the Brazilian government to change their name to Jabaquara Atlético Clube during World War II. They changed their name on November 7, 1942.
- Campeonato Paulista:
- Runners-up (1): 1927 (LAF championship)
- Campeonato Paulista Série A3:
- Winners (1): 1993
- Campeonato Paulista Série B3:
- Winners (1): 2002
- "Jabaquara Atlético Clube - História" (in Portuguese). Federação Paulista de Futebol. Archived from the original on November 23, 2010. Retrieved November 28, 2009.
- "Parabéns! Jabaquara faz 95 anos e é homenageado em Santos" (in Portuguese). Futebol Interior. Retrieved November 28, 2009.
- Farah Neto, José Jorge; Kussarev Jr., Rodolfo (2000). Almanaque do Futebol Paulista 2000. São Paulo: Editora Panini Brasil and A Bola da Bola. p. 389.
- Enciclopédia do Futebol Brasileiro Lance Volume 1. Rio de Janeiro: Aretê Editorial S/A. 2001. p. 192. ISBN 85-88651-01-7.
- "CNEF - Cadastro Nacional de Estádios de Futebol" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Brazilian Football Confederation. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 14, 2009. Retrieved November 28, 2009.