This article may contain an excessive number of citations. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Minister of Oil|
19 July 2016 – 24 October 2018
|Prime Minister||Haider al-Abadi|
|Preceded by||Adil Abdul-Mahdi|
|Succeeded by||Thamir Ghadhban|
|Born||13 June 1955|
|Occupation||Politician, Iraqi Minister of Oil|
The positions in which he worked
- 1973: Assistant engineer / field exploration and fielding.
- 1974: Assistant engineer / engineer loading oil in export / Fao port.
- 1975: Engineer / production engineer in Rumaila fields.
- 1977: Production Engineer oldest.
- 1978: Engineer production area.
- 1980: Senior Engineer / Head of the Technical Division in the Production Department.
- 1982: Senior engineer / export outlets director / assistant director of production department + assistant director of gas department.
- 1983: Warehouse Manager - Pipeline Section.
- 1985: Senior engineer / director of water injection department / First Deputy Director of General Operations + Deputy Director of Maintenance Department.
- 1987: Senior Engineer, Director of Production Department + First Deputy Director of General Operations + Deputy Director General Directorate of Security and Airfields.
- 1998: Expert / Production Division Manager / First Assistant Director of Operations Division.
- 1999: Expert / Director of Planning Department (Directorate of Planning and Budgeting).
- 2000: Expert / Head of the Directorate of Planning and Projects Studies.
- 2001: Expert / Director of Project Management Department.
- 2002: Expert / Director of Project Directorate.
- 2003: Expert / General Manager of South Oil Company.
- 2008: Expert / Advisor to the Minister.
- 2009-2010: South Oil Company Director General
- 2016: Iraqi Minister of Oil
Minister of Oil
Alluaibi was approved as Minister of Oil by Iraq's parliament in August 2016 and on 15 August 2016 was sworn in as minister in the cabinet of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. Alluaibi replaced former Minister of Oil Adel Abdul Mahdi, who had suspended his cabinet seat in March 2016. Alluaibi is not formally connected to any political party and had been criticizing the inefficiency of the ministry of oil as early as 2009. In December 2017 Aluaibi signed a crude-oil exchange deal with Iran for one year, to export oil from northern Iraqi Kirkuk oilfield. In early 2018 Iraq also signed a deal with a U.S. company to further develop oil and gas fields in the south. The deal was described as an "important step" by Alluaibi.
- "برلمان العراق يؤيد تعيين جبار لعيبي وزيرا للنفط".
- squirrellabs. "Cloud Gateway Error page". www.oil.gov.iq.
- Publisher, Al-Maalomah (16 August 2016). "السيرة الذاتية لوزير النفط جبار لعيبي".
- كزار, مهند آل. "أبرز المرشحين لوزارتي النفط والنقل .. جبار لعيبي وكاظم فنجان". burathanews.com.
- "صوت العراق - الثقافة تصدح في البصرة بسخاء وزير النفط جبار اللعيبي". www.sotaliraq.com.
- "وزير النفط الجديد عبد الجبار لعيبي يباشر عمله في مبنى الوزارة خلفا لعادل عبد المهدي".
- "جبار اللعيبي *: دعوة للترشيح لمنصب وزير النفط العراقي". 2 March 2016.
- Editorial, Reuters. "Iraqi government seeks clarification from Rosneft about energy deal with Kurdistan region".
- "HE Jabbar Ali Hussein Al-Luiebi, Minister of Oil" (PDF). 2016-10-04. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". www.pressreader.com.
- "Jabar Ali Al Luaibi". World Economic Forum.
- "Alexey Miller and Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi discuss Badra project". www.gazprom.com.
- Said, Summer (15 August 2016). "Iraq Parliament Approves Jabbar al-Luaibi as Oil Minister" – via www.wsj.com.
- "Jabbar al-Leaibi". IraqEnergy. Retrieved 2018-06-22.
- "Ministry of Oil: IOC Contracts Must Reflect Prices". Iraq Business News. Retrieved 2018-03-08.
- "Iraq appoints new oil minister after months of wrangling". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- Editorial, Reuters. "New Iraq oil minister says solution to conflict with Kurds possible". U.S. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- Said, Summer (2016-08-15). "Iraq Parliament Approves Jabbar al-Luaibi as Oil Minister". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- "Iraqi Oil Minister accused of mother of all sell-outs". The Independent. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- "Iraq to Start Trucking Kirkuk Oil to Iran End of January | Middle East Confidential". me-confidential.com. Retrieved 2018-07-06.
- "Iraq signs rare gas deal with US firm". Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- Williams, Selina (2016-11-20). "Iraq to Offer New Proposals to Implement OPEC Oil Output Cut". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "OPEC Resistance to Saudi Supply Plan Grows as Iraq Objects". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "Previous Year | Atlantic Council". www.acenergyforum.org. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
- "Jabbar Al-Luaibi « Iraq Oil Forum". www.iraqoilforum.com. Retrieved 2018-07-10.
|This article about an Iraqi politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|