From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jabor may refer to:
- Family name
- Arnaldo Jabor (b. 1940), a Brazilian film-maker
- Baqir Jabr al-Zubeidi (b. 1946), sometimes known as Bayan Jabor, an Iraqi politician
- Najla Jabor (1915 – 2001), a Brazilian composer
- Ngah Jabor (1858 - 1921), also known as Mohammad Jabar bin Bardot and Imam Prang Jabor, a prominent figure in the Malay Sultanate of Perak
- Given name
- Jabor Al-Mutawa (b. 1994), a Qatari tennis professional
- Fictional characters
- a djinni in the Bartimaeus Sequence novels by Jonathan Stroud
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jabor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.