From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jacó)
- Not to be confused with: Jacko (disambiguation).
Jaco may refer to:
- Jaco Island, island of East Timor
- Jacó, Costa Rica, a town in Western Costa Rica
- Jaco, West Virginia
- Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Japanese manga series
- Jaco, local name for the Dominican endemic red-necked amazon parrot
- Usual name for African grey parrot in a number of languages
Jaco is the name of:
- Jacó (footballer) (born 1996), Brazilian footballer
- Jaco Pastorius (1951–1987), a notable jazz bassist
- Charles Jaco (born 1950), a newscaster and radio personality
- William Jaco (born 1940), mathematician
- Wasalu Muhammad Jaco (born 1982), Lupe Fiasco, Chicago rapper
- Jaco (album), the unofficial title of the Pastorius/Metheny/Ditmas/Bley album
- Jaco (film), an upcoming film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.