Jace Lee Norman
March 21, 2000
Corrales, New Mexico, U.S.
Norman was born in Corrales, New Mexico. He moved to Southern California when he was 8. He was bullied for being dyslexic during middle school. He has an older brother and an older sister.
Norman started his acting career in 2012 with an appearance on Disney's television series Jessie. From 2014 to 2020, he played the lead role in Nickelodeon's sitcom Henry Danger. Norman has starred in the Nickelodeon Original Movies, Splitting Adam in 2015, and Rufus in 2016; a sequel to the latter, Rufus 2, aired on Nickelodeon in January 2017, with Norman reprising the starring role. He had his theatrical film debut as the lead voice role in the animated film Spark, released in April 2017. In 2019, he starred in the Nickelodeon Original Movie, Bixler High Private Eye, playing the lead role of Xander DeWitt. In 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020, Norman won the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Male TV Star. He won his fifth Kids' Choice Award in a row for the same category in the 2021 Kids' Choice Awards. Since 2020, Norman has been a producer on the Nickelodeon series Danger Force,and has also appeared as a guest star in that series. In January 2022, it was announced that Norman will reprise his role in a Henry Danger film set to be released on Paramount+.
|2012||Jessie||Finch||Episode: "Are You Cooler Than a 5th Grader"|
|2013||Deadtime Stories||Student||Episode: "Revenge of the Goblins"|
|2013||The Thundermans||Flunky||Episode: "You Stole My Thunder, Man"|
|2013||The Dumb Show||Jace||Television film|
|2014–2020||Henry Danger||Henry Hart / Kid Danger||Lead role|
|2015||Splitting Adam||Adam Baker||Television film|
|2015||Webheads||Himself||Contestant; episode: "The Henry Danger Celebrity Edition"|
|2015||Nickelodeon's Ho Ho Holiday Special||Dilbert Palmero||Television special|
|2017||Rufus 2||Rufus||Television film|
|2017||Nickelodeon's Not So Valentine's Special||Gilbert Palmero / Detective McTavish||Television special|
|2017||Spark||Spark||Film, voice role|
|2017||Nickelodeon's Sizzling Summer Camp||Cooper||Television special|
|2017||The Loud House||Steak Stankco||Voice role; episode: "Legends"|
|2018||The Adventures of Kid Danger||Henry / Kid Danger||Lead voice role|
|2018–2019||Game Shakers||Henry Hart||Episodes: "Babe Loves Danger", "He's Back"|
|2018||Blurt!||Jeremy Martin||Television film|
|2019||Bixler High Private Eye||Xander DeWitt||Television film|
|2019||The Substitute||Himself||Episode 1.1|
|2020||Bigfoot Family||Adam||English dub|
|2020–2022||Danger Force||Henry Hart||5 episodes; also producer|
|2021||Golden State||Chase Scott||Unsold TV pilot|
Awards and nominations
|2016||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Male TV Star – Kids' Show||Henry Danger||Nominated|||
|2017||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Male TV Star||Henry Danger||Won|||
|2018||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Male TV Star||Henry Danger||Won|||
|2019||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Male TV Star||Henry Danger||Won|||
|2020||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Male TV Star||Henry Danger||Won|||
|2021||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Male TV Star||Henry Danger & Danger Force||Won|||
- 13 Fan Questions for Jace Norman!. DanWarp. March 24, 2015 – via YouTube.
- "Jace Norman". DanSchneider.
- Campbell, Janis (September 25, 2014). "Meet Jace Norman, star of 'Henry Danger'" (PDF). Yak's Corner Magazine. pp. 4–5. Archived from the original (PDF) on April 2, 2015. Retrieved February 15, 2017.
- Henry Danger Actor Jace Norman Uses Dyslexia to His Advantage
- JACE NORMAN, aka Henry Danger, Talks Dyslexia | Dyslexia | Dyslexic Advantage
- ‘Henry Danger’ Star Jace Norman Speaks Out On Bullying And Dyslexia | Megyn Kelly TODAY - YouTube
- Garin, Nina (29 November 2014). "San Diego's own teen star - Jace Norman stars in the Nickelodeon TV series, "Henry Danger"". San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved January 24, 2016.
- Steinberg, Brian (March 13, 2014). "Nickelodeon Talks Up its Turnaround, Sports Awards and New Shows at Upfront". Variety. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
"Henry Danger," created by Schneider and Dana Olsen, revolves a 13-year-old who is a sidekick to a "super crime fighter." Nickelodeon has ordered 20 episodes of the series toplined by Jace Norman.
- Hinckley, David (September 12, 2014). "TV reviews: 'Henry Danger,' 'Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn'". New York Daily News. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
Henry Hart (Jace Norman) and all his friends love Captain Man (Cooper Barnes), a campy good guy in a bright costume.
- Baron, Steve (February 9, 2015). "Nickelodeon Stars Unite in 'Splitting Adam' Premiering Monday, February 16th". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on February 9, 2015. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- "Best Bets for Jan 18, 2016: Rufus". TV Weekly Now. NTVB Media. January 18, 2016. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
- Jace Norman in Rufus 2: 'Behind the Scenes' Sneak Peek – Nickelodeon Original Movie Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon. December 10, 2016. Retrieved December 12, 2016 – via YouTube.
- Fleming, Mike Jr (January 29, 2015). "Hilary Swank, Susan Sarandon, Jessica Biel To Voice Ani Pic 'Spark'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 18, 2016.
...the action-packed, humor and heart-filled Spark follows a teenage monkey Spark, voiced by Jace Norman (Nickelodeon's Henry Danger)...
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (November 2, 2016). "Open Road Takes To 'Spark', Animated Movie With Patrick Stewart, Jessica Biel, Hilary Swank & Susan Sarandon". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 2, 2016.
- "Nickelodeon Announces New TV Movie 'Bixler High Private Eye'". The Wrap. October 3, 2018. Retrieved December 25, 2019.
- McKenzie, Joi-Marie (March 12, 2017). "Kids' Choice Awards 2017: The Complete Winners List". ABC News. Retrieved March 12, 2017.
- "Kids' Choice Awards: Full List of Winners". The Hollywood Reporter. March 24, 2018. Retrieved May 3, 2020.
- Nordyke, Kimberly; Forstadt, Jillian (March 23, 2019). "Kids' Choice Awards: Full List of Winners". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 3, 2020.
- Haring, Bruce (May 2, 2020). "Avengers: End Game, Stranger Things, Dwayne Johnson Among Winners At Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 3, 2020.
- Calvario, Liz (March 13, 2021). "2021 Kids' Choice Awards: The Complete Winners List". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved March 28, 2021.
- Steinberg, Brian (February 19, 2020). "Nickelodeon Plans to Leap From 'Henry Danger' to 'Danger Force'". Variety. Retrieved January 7, 2022.
- Natalicchio, Marisa (October 8, 2021). "Jace Norman Coming To Danger Force". BSC Kids. Retrieved January 7, 2022.
- Steinberg, Brian (January 13, 2022). "Nickelodeon, Jace Norman Strike Development Pact Including Henry Danger Movie (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved January 13, 2022.
- "'Golden State' Digital Television Pilot". Atlantis Entertainment. Archived from the original on September 20, 2020.
- Hautman, Nicholas (March 12, 2016). "Kids' Choice Awards 2016: Complete List of Winners". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 21, 2017.