|Buildings||The Monument Cemetery of the Lost Cemeteries in Gdańsk PL, Church in Waglikowice, PL|
Jacek Krenz, born in 1948 in Poznań, Poland, is an academic architect and painter. He is a professor at Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture, taught also at University of Fine Arts in Poznań – both in Poland – and at Universidade da Beira Interior in Covilhã, Portugal. Charter member of The Polish Watercolour Society.
- Festus, Art Hotel in Sopot PL 2005
- Orphanage, with T. Mielczyński. Awarded an Honorary Mention in the competition. 2003
- The Monument Cemetery of the Lost Cemeteries in Gdańsk PL, with H. Klementowska. First Prize in the competition. Realization of the design - 2002
- Futura Leasing Ltd, new site in Gdańsk PL 2000
- Church in Waglikowice, with P. Loch, completion 1993
- Renovation of the residential and public historical buildings.
- Pavilion of Gdańsk at 11 Cities/11 Nations Contemporary Nordic Art and Architecture, Leeuwarden, NL 1999
- Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers of 1970. Gdańsk, Solidarity Place: with S. Baum and W. Mokwiński, PL 1980
He is a co-founder of the Wdzydze Artists’ Village in Kaszuby, Poland, where he works in his summer studio. As a result of several workshops and artistic journeys around Europe, his works are in numerous private, public, and corporate collections.
- 2010: Ideogramy architektury. Między znakiem a znaczeniem, Wydawnictwo Bernardinum, ISBN 978-83-7380-806-5
- 2010: Ideograms in Architecture. Between Sign and Meaning,
- 1997: Architektura znaczeń, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Gdańskiej, ISBN 83-86537-55-8
Exhibitions of drawings and watercolours
- Paisagens, Passagens. Individual exhibition of drawings and paintings. Museu de Lanificios, Covilhã, Portugal 2014
- Jacek Krenz - Watercolours, Katarzyna Krenz - Poetry. Warzywniak Gallery. Gdansk Oliwa. 2013.
- OUVINDO CHOPIN - 3 editions in Portugal: Casa Santa Maria, Cascais, Galeria Municipal do Palácio Ribamar, Lisbon, Espaço Cultural do Chiado da Fundação Sousa Pedro. Lisbon, 2010
- Galeria de Santo António in Monchique, Portugal 2010,
- Arte e Genero in Castelo Branco, Portugal 2010,
- Casino de Lisboa in Lisbon, Portugal 2009,
- ARTE ALGARVE in Loulé, Portugal 2008,
- Palaca Milesi in Split, Croatia 2008,
- City Museum in Trogir, Croatia 2008,
- Centro Chiado in lisbon, Portugal 2008,
- Galeria Municipal in Castelo de Vide, Portugal 2007,
- Galeria Municipal in Oeiras, Portugal 2007,
- the Royal Watercolour Society’s Bankside Gallery in London 2005 and 2006.
- The Old Market House Arts Centre in Dungarvan, Ireland 2006,
- Museu de Lanifícios in Covilhã, Portugal 2006
- The Labyrinth Gallery in Kraków, Poland 2005
- The Municipal Gallery in Łeba, Poland 2005;
- Farum Kulturhus in Denmark 2005,
- The Municipal Gallery in Dignano (Vodnjan) Croatia 2001
- TU Delft Faculty of Architecture, The Netherlands 1987
- Society of Polish Architects, Gdańsk, Poland 1986
- Rotterdam Town Hall, The Netherlands 1986,
- Haarlem Town Hall, The Netherlands 1985,
- Haarlem Cultural Center, The Netherlands 1984,