JackBe's flagship product is an enterprise mashup platform called Presto, which is used for enterprise mashups, business management dashboards, and real-time intelligence applications.
Enterprise Mashup Products
JackBe launched a cloud computing-based version of its Presto product in March 2010. It is hosted on Amazon EC2. Jackbe launched Mashup Sites for SharePoint (MSS) in July 2010 Jackbe announced an Enterprise App Depot in 2010, as a platform for creating internal application directories. The Enterprise App Depot is aimed at non-developers (business users), allowing them to create new business applications and then share the applications with other users. Industry analyst Joe McKendrick described the Enterprise App Store, as a "cool idea" on ZDNet.
- "Jackbe Moves Further into Real-Time Intelligence". Archived from the original on 2011-03-15. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- "Software AG acquires JackBe for mashup tooling, real-time analytics". PCWorld. Retrieved 2018-05-25.
- "JackBe Acquired". ZDNet.
- "Software Firm Uses Cloud Data Solution to Promote Real-Time Intelligence for Business". Microsoft.
- "JackBe's Presto: A Self-Service, On-Demand Data Integration, Mashup-Based, Dashboard-Oriented, Business Intelligence Tool". 17 November 2015.
- "JackBe Launches Cloud Computing Mashup Platform". Archived from the original on 2010-03-09. Retrieved 2010-07-23.
- "JackBe Announces Mashup Sites for SharePoint". 17 November 2015.
- "Presto 3.0 Platform for Enterprise App Stores".
- "JackBe Announces Platform for Enterprise App Stores". 17 November 2015.
- "Enterprise 'app store' unveiled... cool idea". ZDNet.