From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jack Coffey)
John Coffey may refer to:
- John Coffey (historian), professor of early modern history at the University of Leicester
- John Louis Coffey (1922–2012), U.S. federal judge
- John Coffey (hurler) (born 1918), Irish hurler
- John B. Coffey (1921–2013), retired Lieutenant Colonel in the USAAF
- John W. Coffey (born 1954), American author and art historian
- Sean Coffey (John P. Coffey, born 1956), lawyer, candidate for New York Attorney General
- Jack Coffey (baseball) (1887–1966), baseball infielder for Boston Doves, Detroit Tigers and Boston Red Sox
- Jack Coffey (television director) (1927–2014), American television director
- Jack Coffey (footballer) (1929–2007), Australian rules football player for St Kilda
- John Coffey, a character in the Stephen King novel The Green Mile and the subsequent film
- John Coffey (band), a Dutch band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Coffey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.