November 25, 1964 |
Jersey City, New Jersey
|Education||B.A. in Communications
|Occupation||baseball pre-game and post-game analyst, website columnist|
|Employer||New York Yankees|
Jack F. Curry is an analyst on the Yankees' pre and postgame shows on the YES Network, where he has worked since 2010. He was part of YES's Emmy Award winning Yankee coverage in 2011. He is also a columnist for Yesnetwork.com.
Until 2009, he was a national baseball correspondent for The New York Times. Before taking over that position, he was the beat writer covering the Yankees for the Times. He worked at The Times for 22 years.
In 2000, Curry co-wrote a book with Derek Jeter titled Life You Imagine: Life Lessons for Achieving Your Dreams. The book was a N.Y. Times best-seller and sold more than 150,000 copies.
Television and radio
Curry currently works for the YES Network.
Curry graduated from Hudson Catholic Regional High School in Jersey City. Becoming an alumnus of 1982, Curry was invited to a Hudson Catholic event on May 12 as a guest speaker.
- "Ask Reporters: Jack Curry". The New York Times. (subscription required (. ))
- Jeter, Derek; Curry, Jack (2000). The Life You Imagine: Life Lessons for Achieving Your Dreams. Crown. ISBN 978-0-609-60786-2.
- "Former NY Times writer Jack Curry joins YES" (Press release). YES Network. 23 February 2010.
- Best, Neil (February 24, 2010). "Aaron Boone, Jack Curry on TV". Newsday.
- "Former NY Times writer Jack Curry joins YES". yesnetwork.com. Retrieved August 29, 2015.
- Klapisch, Bob (July 18, 2011). "Rookie of the Year: River Vale's Jack Curry joins YES Network". bergen.com. Retrieved August 29, 2015.
- "Jack Curry Blog > Remembering the Boss' calls". myyesnetwork.com. Retrieved August 29, 2015.