|Born||2 October 1923
|Died||28 October 2012
|Education||Heaton Moor College, Manchester|
|Occupation||Chairman, Allied Commercial Holdings|
|Known for||Property investment, Oil investment, Banking|
|Net worth||£ 4.3 billion|
|Spouse(s)||Zehava Helmer (1952-????, divorce)
Ruanne Louw (1997-2012, his death)
|Partner(s)||Katya Douglas (????-????)|
Jack Dellal (2 October 1923 – 28 October 2012) was a British property investor known as 'Black Jack', and reportedly worth GBP £4 billion in 2009. The later figures were significantly higher than a 2001 estimate by The Evening Standard, which ranked Dellal as only a multi-millionaire. His company, the property group Allied Commercial Holdings,  financed the purchase of Shell-Mex House in 2002 and sold it in 2007. 
Dellal was a banker in the 1970s. He owned the Dalton Barton bank, which he sold for £580 million. He set up Allied Commercial in 1974 with Stanley Van Gelder, with whom he worked for over forty years. One of their deals was the flip of central London's Bush House, which made him £350 million within six months. He was said to have invested up to £200m in London's Dolphin Square.
Through two marriages and at least one long term relationship, he had nine children, seven daughters and two sons.
- Zehava Helmer: (1952-????, divorce) - Guy (businessman), Lorraine, Diane and Gaby (film director)
- Katya Douglas: long term relationship - Jasmine (film director) and Rowan
- Ruanne (née Louw), former Miss South Africa: marriage (1997-2012, his death) - Zack and Catherine.
Guy was a director of Allied Commercial Holdings, who ran Allied Commercial along with his father from 1986, and took over operational ownership before Jack died. Today he is an investment partner of Robert and Vincent Tchenguiz, and an art dealer owning numerous galleries in Mayfair and Park Lane, said to be worth around £600 million in 2014.
Death and will
Dellal died on 28 October 2012 aged 89.
- The Rich List of The Sunday Times, 26 April 2009
- Blackhurst, Chris: "Billionaires United,"The Evening Standard, 21 January 2005
- "No unkind pay cuts for Black Jack Dellal," Manchester Today magazine, 1 February 1992
- "Jack Dellal". The Telegraph. 2012-10-31. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- The Manchester Evening News, 27 May 2005
- Rich List 2004, The Sunday Times
- Compton, Nick: "The Regeneration Game," The Observer, 15 February 2004
- Simpkins, Edward: "Dellal ups Dolphin Sq offer," The Daily Telegraph, 31 March 2002
- Roddick, Nick: "The Gypsy Caravan," The Evening Standard, 23 August 2007
- Lyons, Teena: "Trials of Selfridges' playboy bidder," The Mail on Sunday, 25 May 2003
- Danaher, Tim and Helena Keers: "Rotch joins Dellal in £500m fund move," Property Week, 08.02.2002
- Deirdre Hipwell, Chris Johnston (2012-10-25). "Property magnate Jack Dellal dies aged 89". The Times. Retrieved 2012-10-29.