Jack Dempsey (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jack Dempsey (1895–1983) was a heavyweight boxing champion.
Jack Dempsey may also refer to:
- Jack Dempsey (wrestler) (1920–2007), British wrestler
- Jack "Nonpareil" Dempsey (1862–1896), Irish-born middleweight boxing champion
- Jack Dempsey (footballer) (1919–2006), Australian rules footballer
- Jack Dempsey (American football) (1913–1988), American football tackle
- Jack Dempsey (rugby union) (born 1994), Australian rugby player
- Jack Frost (musician) (born 1968), American guitarist, born Jack Dempsey
- Ken Goldstein (born 1969), aka Jack Dempsey, American filmmaker, occasional actor and musician
- Jack Dempsey (politician) (fl. c. 2000), Australian politician
- Jack Dempsey (fish), a species of cichlid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jack Dempsey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.