(Redirected from Jack Johnson (disambiguation))
Jack Johnson may refer to:
- Jack Johnson (boxer) (1878–1946), first African-American heavyweight boxing world champion
- Jack Johnson (film), a 1970 documentary film about the boxer
- Jack Johnson (rugby league), English rugby league footballer
- Jack Johnson (tackle) (1909–1978), American football tackle
- Jack Johnson (defensive back) (born 1933), American football defensive back
- Jack Johnson (English footballer) (1919–1975), English footballer (Huddersfield Town, Grimsby Town)
- Jack Johnson (Australian footballer) (1926–2008), Australian rules footballer for Essendon
- Jack Johnson (ice hockey) (born 1987), American professional ice hockey defenseman
- Jack Johnson (sport shooter) (born 1928), American sport shooter
- Albert Ariel Bedwin Johnson (1930s), known as Jack, tennis player
- Jack Johnson (posseman) (1852–1887), one of Wyatt Earp's possemen during his "vendetta ride"
- Jack Johnson (Canadian politician) (1930–2009), politician in Ontario, Canada
- Big Jack Johnson (1940–2011), blues musician
- Jack B. Johnson (born 1949), American criminal and former politician
- Jack Johnson (American politician) (born 1968), American politician in Tennessee
- Jack Johnson (musician) (born 1975), American singer-songwriter, director, and surfer
- Jack Johnson (actor) (born 1987), American actor
- Jack Johnson (album), an album by Miles Davis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jack Johnson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.