|Full name||Jack Andrew Leaning|
18 October 1993 |
|Batting style||Right-handed batsman|
|Bowling style||Right-arm off spin|
|Domestic team information|
|2012–present||Yorkshire (squad no. 34)|
|FC debut||21 June 2013 Yorkshire v Surrey|
|LA debut||27 August 2012 Yorkshire v Warwickshire|
Source: CricketArchive, 23 May 2017
Jack Andrew Leaning (born 18 October 1993, Bristol, England) is an English first-class cricketer. A right-handed batsman and right arm off-spin bowler, Leaning is contracted to Yorkshire County Cricket Club, for whom he played his debut first-class match in 2013.
Leaning has been with Yorkshire since 2008, starting at under 15 level. He went on to play for the Yorkshire Academy in the Yorkshire ECB County Premier League, and the Yorkshire Second XI in the Second XI Championship, before making his List A debut against Warwickshire in August 2012 and his first-class debut against Surrey in June 2013. He became an established member of the Yorkshire side during the 2014 season.
- Warner, David (2013). The Yorkshire County Cricket Club: 2011 Yearbook (115th ed.). Ilkley, Yorkshire: Great Northern Books. p. 409. ISBN 978-0-9572951-8-6.
- "Jack Leaning | Cricket Players and Officials". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 2013-06-25.
- "Blogs: Football fans sponsor Yorkshire batsman | Cricket Blogs". ESPN Cricinfo. 2014-04-26. Retrieved 2014-06-05.
- Gibson, Richard (10 June 2014). "Yorkshire’s Jack Leaning and Richard Pyrah impress against Nottinghamshire". Guardian. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- "Jason Walker and Paul Musselwhite join York City". BBC Sport. 17 June 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2014.