Jack London (businessman)
Dr. J. Phillip "Jack" London
London holds a bachelor's degree in engineering from the United States Naval Academy in 1959, a master's degree in Operations Research from the Naval Postgraduate School in 1967, and a Doctorate degree in Business Administration from the George Washington University in 1971.
London was CACI's 35th employee when he joined the company as a program manager in 1972. He became a company vice president in 1975, a senior vice president in 1977, executive vice president in 1979, and president in 1982. He added chief executive officer to his role in 1984, and in 1990 he became chairman/president/CEO. In 2007, he stepped out of day-to-day management to serve only in the role of chairman. London grew CACI enormously during his leadership of CACI, overseeing more than 65 acquisitions and growing the company to more than $5 billion.
London is the lead author of Our Good Name, A Company's Fight to Get the Truth Told About Abu Ghraib (Regenery, 2008, ISBN 1596985399), which attempted to address accusations that CACI held some responsibility in regard to torture and abuse of prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison during the Iraq War. He is also the lead author of Character: The Ultimate Success Factor (Fortis, 2013, ISBN 1937592383).
- Friends of the National World War II Memorial Board
- U.S. Navy Memorial Foundation Board
- Naval Historical Foundation Board
- CAUSE board of directors
London is married to Jennifer Burkhart London, who helped him with the book Our Good Name and is a listed co-author on Character.
- 2013 Nathan Hale Award, Reserve Officers Association of the United States
- 2012 Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards Hall of Fame
- 2019 U.S. Naval Academy Distinguished Graduate Award 
- "CACI Board of Directors and Management". caci.com.
- "Jack "JP" London".
- "Smart CEO".
- "Jack London, CACI International Inc: Profile & Biography". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- "CACI Website". Retrieved December 8, 2018.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|