Jack P. Shepherd
|Jack P. Shepherd|
|Born||Jack Peter Shepherd
14 January 1988
Pudsey, West Yorkshire, England, UK
|Known for||Role of David Platt|
|Notable work||David Platt in Coronation Street|
|Television||Coronation Street (2000–)|
|Partner(s)||Lauren Shippey (2002–present)|
Shepherd has taken time out of Coronation Street to do theatre work, including the role of Riff in a production of West Side Story as part of Stage 84 The Yorkshire School of Performing Arts He has also appeared in Oliver! at Bradford's Alhambra theatre.
He is also a contributor to the topical show Grouchy Young Men, a spin-off of the show Grumpy Old Men, on the British version of Comedy Central.
Shepherd is engaged to his girlfriend Lauren with whom he has two children, Nyla born 2009 and Reuben born 2013. He had another child after an affair in 2010, Greyson James, born 2011. Greyson James suffers from alternating hemiplegia of childhood (AHC), a rare, neurological childhood disorder that causes him temporary paralysis on one side of his body.
|1999||Where the Heart Is||Carl Smith||1 Episode|
|2000||Clocking Off||Charlie Kolakowski||1 Episode|
|2000–||Coronation Street||David Platt||Series Regular|
|2010||The Jeremy Kyle Show||David Platt||1 Episode|
- "AncestryLibrary.com". Search.ancestrylibrary.com. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- EdinburghGuide.com "Stage 84 - The Yorkshire School of Performing Arts: a success story." Check
|url=value (help). EdinburghGuide.com. Retrieved 24 March 2007.
- "Corrie Net: Jack P, Shepherd". Retrieved 24 March 2007.
- Ghosthunting With...
- "The British Soap Awards 2008: The Winners - Soaps News". Digital Spy. 4 May 2008. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- Jack Shepherd (actor)
- "Grouchy Young Men Season 1". Comedy Central.