|Born||Jack Henry Quaid
April 24, 1992
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
In 2012, Quaid made his film debut as Marvel in the film The Hunger Games. In an interview, Quaid explained how he auditioned for the role: "We had torrential downpours, flooding, scorching heat and then a bear would wander onto the set. But it was an amazing bonding experience. We definitely all had a great story to tell about what we did on our summer vacation." He also said that he was warned of a backlash from fans because of his character's dastardly acts: "When I got cast, I was told that people would be spitting on me in the streets."
In 2013, Quaid once again reprised his character, Marvel for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in a cameo appearance. Quaid is asking fans to help him fund his new film, Roadies, by making donations on the crowdsourcing website Indiegogo.
Quaid is set to appear in the main cast of the upcoming HBO television series Vinyl, which premieres in early 2016.
|2012||The Hunger Games||Marvel|
|2012||The World is Watching: Making the Hunger Games||Himself||Documentary|
|2012||Just 45 Minutes from Broadway||Danny|
|2013||The Hunger Games: Catching Fire||Marvel||Cameo|
|2014||Just Before I Go||Dylan|
|2013||Mrs.||Jack||(1 episode: "The Blind Date")|
|2016||Vinyl||Clark Morelle||Main Cast; 10 episodes|
- Richter, Erin (February 16, 2001). "Her Funny Valentine: Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan tied the knot 10 years ago". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on November 19, 2015. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- Kellogg,b Jane (March 11, 2012). "Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid's Teen Son Makes Film Debut in 'The Hunger Games'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Ng, Philiana (April 19, 2011). "'Hunger Games' Casts Two More Tributes: Jack Quaid and Leven Rambin join Lionsgate's film adaptation of Suzanne Collins' trilogy.". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- "Jack Quaid And Eve Hewson Need Fan Funding for New Movie". femalefirst.co.uk. 2013. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Costa, Frank (30 March 2012). "NYU Sophomore Jack Quaid Makes His Big-Screen Debut in The Hunger Games As Marvel". NYU Local. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|