Jack Rogers (retailer)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Palm Beach, FL, 1960|
|Lydia Park Luis - CEO|
Jack Rogers is a retail women's footwear company that was founded in 1960 in Palm Beach, Florida and is now headquartered in New York, New York. Jack Rogers offers sandals, flats, sneakers, boots, and booties, as well as men’s and kids’ shoes, and accessories.
Known for its signature sandal, the Classic Jack, this style is characterized by whipstitched leather trim and features an iconic rondelle design. The brands classic line of sandals are commonly referred to as "Jacks" and are available in a range of metallic and bright colored leathers. They can also be in customized in 250+ different color combinations and can be personalized with an embroidered monogram.
During a trip to Capri, Italy, Jackie Kennedy came across a pair of flat leather sandals with whipstitched detailing that she loved and decided to bring them back to her local cobbler in Palm Beach, Florida for him to replicate in various colors. From there, the Jack Rogers brand was born.
Today, Jack Rogers’ shoes are sold at more than 400 high-end independent retailers and department stores including Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and Belk. In addition to its online store, the company currently has three brick and mortar store locations in Atlanta, East Hampton, and New York City, its flagship store.
- "Jack Rogers LLC: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com.
- "Jack Rogers' Grand Plan". 23 November 2009.
- Allen, Rachael (8 December 2016). "How Jackie Kennedy Onassis Inspired Jack Rogers' Iconic Sandal".
- "Draper James and Jack Rogers collaboration is adorable - Style Home Page". stylehomepage.com.
- "East End Goes DOWNTOWN with Jack Rogers Sandals". 8 August 2013.
- Lo, Danica. "Did You Know: Jackie Kennedy Is the Reason Those Iconic Jack Rogers Sandals Even Exist".
- Allen, Rachael (25 April 2017). "Reese Witherspoon's Brand Draper James Is Collaborating With This Iconic Sandal Brand".
- "Jack Rogers and Draper James Just Launched the Preppy Sandals of Our Dreams". Town and Country Magazine. Town and Country Magazine. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Visit Our Stores". www.jackrogersusa.com.
- "Jack Rogers' Flagship Store Now Open in New York".
- "Travel + Leisure". plus.google.com.[failed verification]
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|