This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jack William Shalloo
10 December 1986
Jack Shalloo (born 10 December 1986, in Hornchurch, Greater London) is an English actor who is known for his role as Lewis in Our House, Hamlet in Hamlet The Musical and Pete in Departure Lounge. As a singer Shalloo released the album "London Soul" in 2011.
Life and career
Shalloo trained at Colin's Performing Arts School, London. In 2008 Shalloo had the role of Lewis in Our House (musical). In 2010 he went on to play the role of Pete in the musical Departure Lounge, by Dougal Irvine, at the Waterloo East Theatre alongside Steven Webb, Chris Fountain, Verity Rushworth and Liam Tamne. In 2011 he earned a role in The Kissing Dance, with music by Howard Goodall. He also held the title role as Hamlet in Hamlet The Musical at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and again in 2011 on a tour of South England.
- Holby City: Zack Thomas (2008), BBC.
- The Man Who Loved the Lakes: Young Alfred (2008), BBC.
- Doctor Who: Yoss Inkl (2018), "The Tsuranga Conundrum", BBC.
- ⏩: Callum (2018), "Stealing Our Friend's Brain Backup PRANK (GONE WRONG!!!) 🤯🤯🤯" (season 1, episode 3), Tom Scott.
- Our House (musical): Lewis (2008)
- Departure Lounge: Pete (2010)
- Hamlet: Hamlet (2011)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Like Me (musical) (showcase): Luke (2014)
- Kick Off: Jenson (2010)
- "London Soul".
- Gardner, Lyn (2011-05-15). "Hamlet! The Musical – review". The Guardian.
- Fullerton, Huw (4 November 2018). "11 questions we have after Doctor Who: The Tsuranga Conundrum". radiotimes.com. Retrieved 4 November 2018.
- on YouTube
- http://www.whatsonstage.com/london-theatre/news/exclusive-lucie-jones-like-me_35819.html | Whats On Stage | retrieved 10/09/14
|This article about an English television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|