Jack Smith (footballer, born 1911)
(Redirected from Jack Smith (footballer born 1911))
|Full name||Arthur John Smith|
|Date of birth||27 October 1911|
|Place of birth||Merthyr, Wales|
|Date of death||7 June 1975(aged 63)|
|1948–1952||West Bromwich Albion|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.|
Arthur John Smith (27 October 1911 – 7 June 1975), commonly known as Jack Smith, was a Welsh footballer and football manager. He played as a full-back for Wolverhampton Wanderers, Bristol Rovers, Swindon Town and Chelsea.
- Byrne, Stephen; Jay, Mike (3 August 2014). Bristol Rovers FC: The Official Definitive History. Amberley Publishing. p. 163. ISBN 978-1-4456-3647-4.
- "Jack SMITH". swindon-town-fc.co.uk. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- "World War Two". Chelsea F.C. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- Jack Smith management career statistics at Soccerbase (West Bromwich Albion)
- Jack Smith management career statistics at Soccerbase (Reading, listed as Arthur Smith)
- Jack Smith at Stamford-Bridge.com
|This biographical article related to Welsh association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|