Jack T. Collis
|Jack T. Collis|
January 12, 1923|
Los Angeles, California
|Died||February 1, 1998
Jack T. Collis (January 12, 1923 – February 1, 1998) was an American art director. He was nominated for an Academy Award in the category Best Art Direction for the film The Last Tycoon. After studying architecture at the University of Southern California, he began his career as a set decorator at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- The Last Tycoon (1976)
- "The 49th Academy Awards (1977) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-07-31.
- "IMDb.com: Jack T. Collis - Awards". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2008-12-30.
- "Jack T. Collis papers, circa 1969-1992". Margaret Herrick Library. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- Jack T. Collis on Internet Movie Database
- Jack T. Collis at AllMovie
- Jack T. Collis papers at the Margaret Herrick Library
|This article about an American art director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|