|Born||Jack Andrew Tweed
9 June 1987
Waltham Forest, London, England, UK
|Residence||Buckhurst Hill, Essex, England, UK|
|Television||Celebrity Big Brother 5|
Tweed was born in Waltham Forest, and has a younger brother, Lewis. He entered the Big Brother House on 5 January 2007 as a member of Goody's family. Possessing a rather limited, vulgar vocabulary, he courted controversy over allegedly referring to fellow housemate Shilpa Shetty as a "cunt" and "Paki" and suggested that she should remove objects from the toilet with her teeth.
Tweed confessed that he was very disappointed with Goody for apologising for him, and used the abusive terms "dick" and "wanker" to refer to Shetty. Following Goody's eviction, he spent more time with former Miss Great Britain Danielle Lloyd, who was said to be flirting with him and told him "I love you" when she was drunk.
In May 2007, Endemol released previously withheld material in which Jo O'Meara, Tweed and Goody constructed a limerick which Endemol claimed was based around, although it did not directly use, the word "Paki".
On 1 September 2008, Tweed was sentenced to 18 months in prison for ABH for attacking a 16-year-old boy with a golf club in December 2006, one month before appearing on Celebrity Big Brother. He served four months of the sentence before being released on licence, monitored via electronic tagging, on 27 January 2009.
On 5 September 2009 Tweed was charged with rape, following an allegation by a 19-year-old woman that he and another man had raped her in his Woodford Green house the previous day. Tweed was held on remand through revocation of his existing licence, without application for bail, to appear before Snaresbrook Crown Court on 21 September 2009. After the court hearing on 21 September 2009, Tweed was remanded in custody again, that time until 16 November 2009. At a further hearing at Snaresbrook on 22 December 2009 he was remanded until his trial on 12 April 2010. Both defendants were found not guilty on 26 April 2010.
In January 2011, Tweed was arrested outside a nightclub in Chigwell, Essex, on suspicion of affray after having punched a man. He admitted common assault and was sentenced at Redbridge Magistrates' Court to an 18-month supervision order, 100 hours of unpaid work and attendance on an anti-offending programme. He was ordered to pay £625 costs. Tweed's brother was convicted of common assault.
- "Jade Goody widower Jack Tweed: 'The only way is court'", dailymail.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.
- Births England and Wales 1837–2006 Profile, findmypast.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.
- Holmwood, Leigh; Brook, Stephen (26 January 2007). "Jack speaks!". London, UK: MediaGuardian. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "Big Brother has a Big Mouth". The Times of India. 14 January 2007. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- Celebrity Big Brother: Danielle enjoys a Jack-uzzi The Sun Online, accessed 28 June 2015.
- Kisses as Jade Goody Greets Her Boyfriend Outside Prison Gates, ThisisLondon.co.uk, 27 January 2009; accessed 28 June 2015.
- Ongar:Jack Tweed found guilty of assaulting taxi driver, thisistotalessex.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.
- Jack Tweed jailed for 12 weeks for taxi driver assault, guardian.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.
- "Jack Tweed in 'rape' arrest", thesun.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.
- Tweed remanded over rape charge
- Tweed in court over rape charge
- "Jack Tweed denies raping teenager", telegraph.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.
- "Jack Tweed cleared of raping teenager", telegraph.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.
- "Jack Tweed questioned over nightclub brawl", metro.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.
- Jack Tweed sentenced for fight, bbc.co.uk; accessed 28 June 2015.