Jack Waley-Cohen (born 1979) is a British quizzer and company director. He was a co-host on the UK Game Show Totally Top Trumps, which was hosted by Sky Sports presenter Andy Goldstein, alongside regular panellists Rob Deering and Dan Clark. He read Experimental Psychology at St John's College, Oxford and was president of the Oxford University Quiz Society in 2000-2001.
In 2008, he competed on the BBC Four lateral thinking quiz Only Connect, and his team – 'the Lapsed Psychologists' – made it to the final of the first series, where they lost to the 'Crossworders'.
Jack Waley-Cohen is the grandson of former Lord Mayor of London Sir Bernard Waley-Cohen, cousin of successful amateur jockey Sam Waley-Cohen, son of impresario Sir Stephen Waley-Cohen, brother of violinist Tamsin Waley-Cohen and composer Freya Waley-Cohen, and nephew of the sinologist Joanna Waley-Cohen.
- UK Game Shows, Totally Top Trumps
- "Committee". Oxford University Quiz Society. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- QuizPlayers.com, Jack Waley-Cohen
- IMDB.com, Jack Waley-Cohen
- "Low Culture.co.uk, Somehow a Vital Connection is Made (December 22, 2008)". Archived from the original on March 27, 2009. Retrieved March 24, 2009.
- "The Museum of Curiosity: Series 10: Episode 3". BBC Radio 4. Retrieved 25 January 2017.