Jack of Spades
(Redirected from Jack of spades)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jack of spades in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The jack of spades (also called the "knave of spades") is a playing card in the standard 52-card deck.
Jack of Spades may also refer to:
- Jack of Spades (film), a 1960 French drama film directed by Yves Allégret
- Jack of Spades, a fictional character, a member of the villainous Royal Flush Gang in DC Comics
- Jack of Spades, a 2015 book by Joyce Carol Oates
- The Jack of Spades, a historical novella in Special Assignments: The Further Adventures of Erast Fandorin
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles beginning with Jack of spades or All pages with titles beginning with Jack of Spades
- All pages with titles containing Jack of Spades
- Knave (disambiguation)
- Jack of Clubs (disambiguation)
- Jack of Diamonds (disambiguation)
- Jack of Hearts (disambiguation)
- Queen of Spades (disambiguation)
- King of Spades (disambiguation)
- Ace of Spades (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jack of Spades.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.