Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jackaroo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jackaroo may refer to:
- Jackaroo (trainee), an Australian agricultural trainee
- Holden Jackaroo, an Australian 4WD utility or wagon for rough ground
- Thruxton Jackaroo, a 1950s British four-seat biplane
- Buddy Williams (country musician), a singer-songwriter known as the yodelling jackaroo
- Jackaroo, a 1985 novel by Cynthia Voigt
- Jackaroo (miniseries), a 1990 Australian miniseries
- The aliens nicknamed the Jackaroos in one of Paul J. McAuley's science-fiction series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jackaroo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.