Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jackarse, jackass, jackasses, or jerkass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jackass is a male donkey.
Jackass may also refer to:
- Jackass (TV series), an American reality series
- Jackass Mail, 1942 film
- "Jack-Ass" (song), a 1997 song by Beck
- "Jackass", a song by Green Day from Warning
- "Jackass", a song by Bloodhound Gang from the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- Jackass Aeropark, an airport
- Jackass Ski Bowl, alpine ski area in northern Idaho (1967–73), now Silver Mountain
- Jackass Mountain, an infamous stretch of the Cariboo Road through the Fraser Canyon in British Columbia, Canada
- Jackass Hill, an elevation in New York.
- Jackass Flats, Nevada, former nuclear-test site
- Jackass Lane, a street in Anchorage, Alaska whose name was changed in the 1980s due to frequent street sign thefts
- Jackass penguin, an alternative name for the African penguin, Spheniscus demersus
- Laughing jackass, a bird, now laughing kookaburra
- Jackass morwong, a fish
- Jackass, an obnoxious rude person
- Jackass-barque, ship type
- Jackass rabbit, better known as jackrabbit
- Jerkass, a phrase that Homer Simpson says, specifically "Outta my way, Jerkass!"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jackass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.