Jackie or Jacky may refer to:
- Jackie (given name), a list of people named Jackie or Jacky
- Jackie, current ring name of female professional wrestler Jacqueline Moore
- Jarrhan Jacky (born 1989), Australian rules football player§
- Jackie Lee (Irish singer) (born 1936), also known as "Jacky"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Jackie (1921 film), directed by John Ford
- Jacky (film), a 2000 Dutch film
- Jackie (2010 film), an Indian multilingual film directed by Kannada director Soori
- Jackie (2012 film), a Dutch film
- Jackie (2016 film), a biographical drama starring Natalie Portman as Jackie Kennedy
- "Jacky" (Jacques Brel song) (1965)
- "Jackie" (Elisa Fiorillo song) (1987)
- "Jackie", a song from the album The Lion and the Cobra by Sinéad O'Connor
- "Jackie", a song from the 2000 album Mass Romantic by The New Pornographers
- "Jackie", a song from the band Jackie Blue's 2001 album Behind Me
- "Jacky", a 2000 song by To Rococo Rot
- Jackie (magazine), a British teen magazine
- Jackie, one of the ghosts said to be haunting the RMS Queen Mary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jackie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.