January 23, 1980
Plymouth, Michigan, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Education||University of South Alabama
Middle Tennessee State University
|Occupation||Weather News Anchor, reporter, radio personality, actress|
|Years active||2000- present|
Jacqueline "Jackie" Johnson (born January 23, 1980) is an American weather forecaster and television personality for KCBS-TV news at 5, 6 and 11 PM in Los Angeles, California. She can also be heard on the CBS-owned radio station, KNX1070, in Los Angeles doing periodic weather forecast updates.
Johnson was born in Plymouth, Michigan. She initially attended the University of South Alabama, concentrating on meteorology. Johnson eventually graduated from Middle Tennessee State University with a degree in broadcast journalism, and went on to Florida where she was a reporter and weekend weather anchor for WCTV-TV in Tallahassee, and later to WSVN-TV in Miami continuing as a reporter and weathercaster. In recent years Johnson was the prime-time weather anchor for KCAL 9 News until 2010 where she maintained the same role at KCBS-TV, their sister station.
Film & Television Work
- "Meet Jackie Johnson « Photo Galleries « CBS Los Angeles". Losangeles.cbslocal.com. 2011-05-20. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- "Jackie Johnson « CBS Los Angeles". Losangeles.cbslocal.com. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- CBS2/KCAL9 On-Air Talent Biographies
- Jackie Johnson at the Internet Movie Database
- Jackie Johnson Official Web site
- Jackie Johnson (JackieJohnsonLA) on Twitter
- Jackie Johnson's Facebook Page