|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Preceded by||Derek Vaughan|
Jacqueline Margarete "Jackie" Jones is a British politician, barrister, and academic. She has been the Labour Party Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for the Wales since 2019. She taught law at Cardiff Law School, Cardiff University, and then at Bristol Law School, University of the West of England, where she was Professor of Feminist Legal Studies.
- Jackson, Stevi; Jones, Jackie, eds. (1998). Contemporary feminist theories. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press. ISBN 978-0748611416.
- Schulze, Reiner; Schulte-Nolke, Hans; Jones, Jackie (2002). A Casebook on European Consumer Law. Oxford: Hart Publishing. ISBN 978-1841132273.
- Jones, Jackie; Grear, Anna; Fenton, Rachel Anne; Stevenson, Kim, eds. (2011). Gender, Sexualities and Law. London: Routledge. ISBN 978-0415574396.
- Manjoo, Rashida; Jones, Jackie, eds. (2018). The legal protection of women from violence : normative gaps in international law. London: Routledge. ISBN 978-1138737969.
- Jones, Jackie; Winterdyk, John, eds. (2018). Human Trafficking: Challenges and Opportunities the 21st Century. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. ISBN 978-6139852406.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "The UK's European elections 2019". BBC News. Retrieved 26 May 2019.
- "CV" (pdf). era-comm.eu. Retrieved 27 May 2019.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|