Jackpot (1960 film)
Jackpot is a 1960 British crime film directed by Montgomery Tully and starring William Hartnell, Betty McDowall and Eddie Byrne.
An ex-convict learns that his wife is not willing to return to him. He and an accomplice rob the safe in 'The Jackpot Club'. The police and the owner of the club want to track down the robbers.
- William Hartnell as Superintendent Frawley
- Betty McDowall as Kay Stock
- Eddie Byrne as Sam Hare
- George Mikell as Carl Stock
- Michael Ripper as Lenny Lane
- Victor Brooks as Sergeant Jacks
- Tim Turner as Peter
- Mike Sarne dancer in Lenny's snack bar
- Sylvia Davies As Sally (waitress in Lennys cafe)
- ^ "Jackpot (1960)". BFI. Archived from the original on 14 January 2009. Retrieved 29 March 2018.